- Description: : INDIA GYPSUM plasterboards are produced from high purity natural gypsum core being sheeted in a closely adhering best selected special cardboard.
Plaster mix with some chemical additives into a high speed mixer is discharged continuously between a lower and an upper endless cardboard which passes over a forming table, cutting in requisite length, feeds into a dryer followed by trimming and wrapping of bundles.
- Application: : Used in drywall partitions where fire protection and moisture resistance are required. Also used for protection of structural steel elements.
- Characteristics:Covered with green cardboard on face & back side with black edge tape.
INDIA GYPSUM Fire & Moisture Resistance gypsum wallboard is used as a covering material for interior walls and ceilings in residential and commercial applications that often require specific fire or moisture or both rated assemblies.
- INDIA GYPSUM maintained water absorption below 10% according to the EN-520 Standards and give more than 90 minutes fire-resistance rating according to report.
- Quality Standards: Plasterboards are produced according to:-
IS 2095 - Part l, 2011,
American ASTM C 1396 standards,
- Standard Size: Length 1830/6’, Width 1220/4’,
- Standard Thickness: 12.5 mm
- Length: Length can be produced between 1800 mm to 4500 mm (6 to 14.8 ft.)
- Special width of 600, 900, 1219 and 1220 mm are produced on demand.
- Thickness: Boards are produced in 8.0, 9.5, 12.5, 15.0, 16.0, 18.0 mm as per demand.
- Tapered edge board: This type is common and convenient to use. Paper tapes are fixed between the edges of two boards.
- Square edge board: Untapered board with square edge. Also Beveled and Round edge boards are produced on demand.
- Breaking Strength: According to pass EN-520 & ASTM C 1396 standards.
- Water Absorption: Maintained water absorption below 10% according to the Standards EN-520 & ASTM C 1396 for Fire & Moisture resistant boards.
- Also can be produced according to ASTM C-473 standard on demand, which is below 5%.