- Description: INDIA GYPSUM plasterboards are produced from high purity natural gypsum core being sheeted in a closely adhering best selected special cardboard.
Plaster mix with some chemical additives into a high speed mixer is discharged continuously between a lower and an upper endless cardboard which passes over a forming table, cutting in requisite length, feeds into a dryer followed by trimming and wrapping of bundles.
- Application: Suitable for use in most system applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified. The product is ideal for false ceilings.
- Characteristics: Covered with ivory cardboard on face side & grey Cardboard on the back side with blue edge tape, INDIA GYPSUM regular gypsum wallboard is used as a covering material for walls, ceilings also in making partition walls in new building construction or renovation work.
- It is designed for direct attachment by screws, nails or adhesive to wood or metal framing and even existing surfaces.
- Quality Standards: Plasterboards are produced according to:-
IS 2095 - Part l, 2011,
American ASTM C 1396 standards,
- Humidity resistance (% RH): 99
- Fire reaction: Class O/Class 1 (BS 476)
- Fire resistance(hour): 1
- Thermal conductivity (W/mk): 0.16
- Standard Size: Length 1830/6’, Width 1220/4’,
- Standard Thickness: 12.5 mm
- Length: Length can be produced between 1800 mm to 4500 mm (6 to 14.8 ft.)
- Special width of 600, 900, 1219 and 1220 mm are produced on demand.
- Thickness: Boards are produced in 8.0, 9.5, 12.5, 15.0, 16.0, 18.0 mm as per demand.
- Tapered edge board: This type is common and convenient to use. Paper tapes are fixed between the edges of two boards.
- Square edge board: Untapered board with square edge. Also Beveled and Round edge boards are produced on demand.